Note to reader: The following post is ONLY about me telling you about my personal favorite parts about the episode. I’m just a fan doing this for fun any mistakes are my own and there will be spoilers for the episode so read at your own risk if you aren’t up to date with the series yet.
My personal favorite parts of the episode are (In no particular order) :
I’m definitely on team “Fraya” and “Keelin” Can we give them a celebrity couple name?
1. “Elijah” talking to “Klaus” Should anyone dare disrupted our kingdom let them answer to me.”
My heart went out to “Haley” when she found the storage unit with her parents things.
2. “Fraya talking to “Vincent” “Have all of your battles been free of casualties? If so congratulations it must be nice.”
3. “Klaus” “It’s a good thing one isn’t judged by the competence of one’s enemies, I’d be rather insulted.”
4. “Klaus” talking to the hollow’s goons “These are uncommon times which call for some uncommon mercies”.
5. “Elijah” tearing out the heart of one of the hollow’s priests.
6. “Klaus” talking to Marcel’s girlfriend “Do you hate me on general principle or was it something I said?”
7. “Elijah” talking to “Vincent” about the hollow: “These enemies can’t be bargained or reasoned with, I don’t bargain and I’m done with reason”.